Since the Pima County Sheriff came to his first ever National press conference and blamed conservative speech for all violence in America, I have felt it necessary to offer a more common sense response.
Leave aside for a minute, as the liberals and the left are, that the shooter is actually responsible for his own actions. "I thought this was to be a common sense reply," you say? I know, but stay with me for a minute.
As a political and religious conservative, having been called in most recent years an extremist, I am like the rest of the country disgusted with the accusations that the ideology of small government rule is responsible for violence against liberal government officials. The list of those blamed this week includes the following…
1. Sarah Palin
2. Glen Beck
3. George Bush
4. Rush Limbaugh
5. The Bible, Jesus
6. Talk Radio
7. All conservative speech
Of course, lost in the conversation to follow has been the fact that the mass murderer has been influenced more by worship in the occult, and ant-religion speech . There are no facts to support that anti-government or anti-democrat speech influenced him at all.
So let’s face it, those actually responsible have turned out to be…
1. Occult worshipers( that is what he believed in and practiced, not Glen Beck)
2. Educational institutions ( for teaching the mass murderer that human life has no more value than animal life, and for teaching him evolution, which convinced him to remove bad seeds from the human race so it could evolve into something better without her (Cong. Giffords )political influence)
3. Democrat policy (for proposing to further restrict his speech, as he felt Cong Giffords did)
4. Liberal anti-death penalty proponents ( for not hanging the last mass murderer yet, so this mass murderer would not fear consequences)
5. Separation of Church and state proponents ( for keeping religion out of the schools the mass murderer attended. Taught religion, he would have listened to God and not the occult)
6. And why not….Bill Maher ( mostly just because he is a fool, Biblically. But following the liberal’s logic, he rails against good, character filled, moral people like Cong. Giffords. Bill is more to blame than Beck.)
He is a product of Liberal and Anti-God teaching and not a product of Conservative and Anti-Government teaching. Where are the news organizations on this one?
We have since had to digest a constant force feeding of tasteless and nauseating new proposed legislation that we are being assured will Cure the Disease. I have a list of my own on who is responsible for infecting the most free country in the universe with the seeds of disintegration that we now witness. You just read it. They have infected the USA with the disease.
In Conclusion, We must teach our children values that promote peace and freedom, and service to others. We must teach the values that we ultimately have a responsibility to God for all of our actions. Thusly, we will do them and our society a great service.